Hautelook.com (Haul)

Is anyone as addicted to Hautelook,com as I am? You can get some amazing deals on this website. I found out about it in November 2013 and have been on it daily since. I have picked up some great deals on here. If you haven't checked them out yet, I highly recommend it. Just click HERE...  to find some great items. Every day at 11am (eastern standard time) a bunch of different brands will start a sale that usually last about 48-72 hours. And during this time, you can purchase items at a discounted price of up to 75% off.. They sell everything from clothing, shoes, jewelry, purses, furnishings and etc. And they do brands like Free People, Steve Madden, Nume, Chanel,  Ray Bans, etc... Below are some of the deals that I have gotten so far.

Acquired by Nordstrom in March 2011, HauteLook is a place where you'll discover thousands of the top fashion and lifestyle brands at amazing savings. Each day at 8 AM Pacific, shop new sale events featuring the best names in women's and men's fashion and accessories, beauty, kids' apparel and toys, and home décor at up to 75% off. Membership is free and everyone is welcome.
The Balm cosmetics - $38.50 total


Cabana Boy blush - $10.50 (reg $21)

Sexy Mama translucent powder - $10.00 (reg $20)

NUDE'itude eye palette - $18.00 (reg $36)

Elegant Inrriena Metal Back Cap Bootie 

$27.00 (reg $54)

NuMe Argan Oil $15 (reg $58)

Black Professional 24 -piece set with case
$39.00 (reg $149.88)





Infinity Series Flat Blender Brush $4.00 (reg $12.38)

Cortex Platinum Black Series Blow Dryer - $35 (reg $265.00)



My favorites. I love Chuck Taylors $22.00 (reg $44)

I love the zipper detail



Hautelook.com



I also ordered these items, but they haven't arrived yet..

I ordered two of these at $10 each (reg $30 each)

I don't remember the original price of this. But I am excited to get it.

I ordered two of these nail polish holders at $11 each. I don't remember the original price.
Each one holds 40 polishes. I can't wait to get them.

If you are addicted to this website or have bought anything from them, leave me a comment below telling me your thoughts..

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion


No comments