OOTD (literally) Jan 24, 2014








 I am so in love with this tee that I got from Whitney Ellen who has a blog "I Wore Yoga Pants to Work" She was selling them for a limited time and I was able to get one before the deadline. I love it since I do alot of OOTD's.. 

leggings - Hollister
tank top - Forever21
flannel shirt - Abercrombie
boots - American Eagle

I don't know where you live, but here in Kentucky it is so cold. And it is going to snow again tonight. We still have snow on the roads from 4 days ago when it snowed.. And the temps are so frigid. Below zero temperatures are about to aggravate me.. I WANT SUMMER ! ! ! 
Leave me a comment below and tell me what the weather is like where you live.


Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion







2 comments

Anonymous said...

Love the flannel!

lori-loves-fashion said...

Thanks Kendra..