OOTD for Jan 23, 2014







OUTFIT DETAILS:
skinny jeans - American Eagle
tank top - Forever21
flannel - Hollister
sweater - JCPenney
boots - American Eagle
necklace - Burkes Outlet
watch - Micheal Kors
bracelet - Burkes Outlet
nail polish - Julep
hair curled with my NUME 32mm curling wand.

On my way to work and the temperature outside is a cool 2 degrees with a windchill of -5 below.. So I am putting on the layers while still trying to look put together.  I am so ready for summer to return..

Leave me a comment below telling me how the weather is where you live.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion



1 comment

Anonymous said...

Really cute! Love the sweater! Have a great weekend sweetie:)