My January Ipsy Bag

Hello my blogger friends, my Ipsy bag arrived a couple days after my Birchbox and I just wanted to show you what I got in my bag this month.
Everything that I received.

The January makeup bag.
"Absolute" makeup wipes

"CoastalScents" makeup brush

"Nourish Organic" face lotion

"Mica Beauty Cosmetics" lip balm

I do like this lip balm as you can tell.

"Yaby" liquid foundation.
Let me know below what products you received.  And if you don't know what IPSY is, it is also a monthly subscription that is mainly cosmetics. You get trial size and I have gotten quite a few full size products also. I don't think you can go wrong if you like to try out different products. I love to try anything new. To check out their website, just click HERE

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. I really love each and every one of you. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I want it!