My January Birchbox

Hello my blogging friends. I thought I would share with you what came in my January Birchbox. I know not all of them are the same because they go by your profile. So this is mine:
(I will also put my YouTube video below the pictures)












If your not subscribed to Birchbox, you should definately check out their website. It is a monthly subscription for $10 a month. You will receive a box with multiple samples of beauty items. How cool is that? To check it out for yourself, just click HERE

Leave me a comment below and let me know what came in your box this month.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. I really love each and every one of you. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff Lori!!! Again...mine is completely different! I got the eye palette. I will post mine soon. Have a great Sunday!