Mini Haul - Beauty and Fashion

Had a couple gift and reward cards that I needed to use before they expired and this is what I picked up..



If you have a Burkes near you, go in and check it out. There are some good deals to be found if your in there at the right time. They only get a couple of each item.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. I really love each and every one of you. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.



XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion


2 comments

Anonymous said...

Great finds!!!! Never heard of that store!

lori-loves-fashion said...

I had never heard of it til they put it in our town about 2 years ago. They get some good stuff.