"In the Key of Chic Dress"

Hey all my fashion friends. I put together this group of vintage and modern pieces to make an outfit that I would definately wear on a warm summer evening.. I like the mixture of the retro sunglasses with the vintage dress and shoes. Then I added the modern twist of a cropped denim jacket with a watch, bangles and a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag.. The dress can be found on ModCloth. To check it out for yourself, just click here

"In the Key of Chic Dress"



Jean jacket
bodycentral.com



Rebecca Minkoff crossbody handbag
$180 - bloomingdales.com


Bead bracelet
modcloth.com


Emporio Armani stainless steel jewelry
$390 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Eugenia Kim hat
intermixonline.com


Lace sunglasses
modcloth.com



Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. I really love each and every one of you. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.


XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

No comments