ELF Makeup Haul

Hey everyone,
ELF cosmetics had half off their entire website, so of course I had to pick up a few things.. If you have ever purchased ELF makeup, you know that it is very inexpensive. So to buy it half off is a really great deal and you can get a ton of makeup for very little money. I really like using their makeup and their makeup brushes.. But here are some pics of what I got and I also did an ELF makeup haul video on my YouTube channel.. Stay tuned to the end of my video to see what I got from Sigma..














Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.
Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do by clicking here and then hitting the subscribe button.


XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

No comments