Victoria Secrets Mini Haul

Hey everyone, I came home yesterday to my Victoria Secrets package sitting on my porch. 
I had my secret reward card and I also had a points reward card from them and used them to purchase all 3 pieces of this outfit plus a nail polish and a liploss.. Omg, this outfit is so comfy ! ! ! 

Outfit Details
leggings in heather charcoal
essential v-neck tee in white
graphic fleece pullover in coral
                     
                    
"Totally Beachin"

"Mochachino"



Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.



xoxo - lori loves fashion

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Love it! I have their yoga pants and when I get home from work they go on! I love V.S. body sprays and perfume too!

lori-loves-fashion said...

Kendra, I love their leggings and sweatpants.. And I am with you on the body sprays. They are awesome ! !