OOTD

Hey everyone. getting ready to leave for work and thought I would do another OOTD. I noticed that I always seem to have the same boots on in all my ootd's. I own a ton of boots but I always seem to gravitate to these. They are warm and comfortable and since I don't want to ruin my good boots, I always end up in these.







Outfit Details:
 boyfriend jeans - American Eagle
long sleeve thermal tee - Aerie
cardigan sweater - American Eagle
belt - American Eagle
boots - American Eagle
beanie - Target
scarf - JCPenney
peacoat - Fossil


Don't forget to enter into my Holiday Giveaway that is going on right now on my blog. Just check out the post. ENDS TONITE ! ! 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

2 comments

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the beanie! Nothing beats a great pair of boots! If you wear them a lot then they are perfect!

lori-loves-fashion said...

Thanks Kendra. I am in love with this beanie. Picked it up at Target.