OOTD








Hey everyone, Kevin got up at 5am and spent all day hunting, so I decided to not leave the house and get all the presents wrapped that we picked up yesterday. I was also able to get all my shows watched that I had on the DVR. I just have to say that I was extremely disappointed in Bonnie and Clyde. I seen the original so many times and loved it, and this version was so different. And I am now all caught up on Criminal Minds tho..

Don't forget to enter into my Holiday Giveaway that is going on right now on my blog. Just check out the post.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I have Bonnie & Clyde recorded too! I have never seen the original...so maybe I will enjoy it:) sounds like a great day!!!!