Mini Makeup Haul..

Stopped at Walmart after work this evening and picked up some makeup items.  
I went in to get some foundation since mine was empty and walked out with all this.


Brand new from Covergirl - BOMBSHELL Volume by lashblast.
It is dual ended with one end to volumize and the other end to Intensify..
I love a mascara with a big fluffy wand.


Covergirl Bombshell Volume mascara in Very Black

#1 Volumize brush

#2 Intensify brush

Flower cosmetics cream eyeshadow in "Mums the Word"

really pretty Rose color cream eyeshadow that will make a great base for my Naked 3 palette.

Rimmel concealer in the shade "light"

Flower cosmetics nail polish in "Aster Place"

Rimmel Clean Finish Matte foundation in Soft Beige.
I always use this in the winter time when I dont have a tan

Leave me a comment below letting me know what your favorite drugstore makeup is and if you have used any of these products..

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.

xoxo - lori loves fashion






1 comment

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great haul:)