Lost Pics...

Hey everyone,
Last nite my blog crashed and I lost all my pics on my posts.. After many tears and little sleep, I have decided to not let it get me down anymore and I have spent this evening trying to replace all the lost photos.. I have found some photos on my Facebook and Instagram.. And others I am just photographing all over. And some posts are just being deleted due to no photos or products.. This made me so ill and my wonderful boyfriend was sad with me this morning because he hated seeing me so upset and while I was at work, he tried to fix it for me.. (love him so much)..
So if you are seeing multiple new posts popping up, it is me actually updating my previous posts with the pics that were lost.. Because I refuse to allow my blog to crash and burn. It has become a part of me and I have to keep it going for my own sanity.. Lol ! ! !
Thank you all for following my blog and other social media. I appreciate it more than you will ever know..

Much Love,
XOXO - Lori

1 comment

Anonymous said...

What a great boyfriend:) don't let it get ya down sweetie!!! Look forward to your next post:)