Julep Haul

Hey everyone, sorry I have been pretty quiet this past week. Between work and getting ready for the holidays, I have been so busy. Then on Christmas morning, I came down with the flu and laid around for two days medicated. Went back to work today and decided it was time to get this blog back up and going.

I placed an order with Julep during their Black Friday sale and got quite a bit of nail polish for a really good price. I love Julep nail colors. And all the colors are named after women. They are so pretty and long lasting. I keep my toe nails polished at all times. (Kevin and I have been together for nine years and he has probably only seen my toes unpolished a couple times) If you don't know what Julep is, it is a monthly subscription for $19.99 a month and you get a couple nail polish and other beauty items like face cleanser or hair care products in your Monthly Maven Box. And your first box is FREE ! ! Just use the code - FREEBOX..  If you decide that you don't want your Maven box during any month, you can skip and there will be no charge for the month..They throw a big sale every now and then and If I can get polish on sale, I will usually make a purchase. So if your a nail polish freak like me, this subscription is definately for you.. Here is what I bought during their Black Friday sale: (I know it's really late)
How it arrives in mail

Always packed so nice and neat

Got a phone cover. Thought it was kinda cute and different

"MAX" a black and white speckled polish.

"BEA" a really pretty pale yellow.

"JAMESON" and "TORI" I love a burgandy nail color

"BESS" (baby blue) "NAN" (coral) and "FRANCIS" (light green)
Some pretty colors for Springtime.

All the colors together..

My total order.. Love it ! ! 


My order total after the holiday discount:


PRODUCT
SKUPRICEQTYSUBTOTAL
Order Statusprocessing
Subtotal$51.95
Shipping & Handling$0.00
Discount (countdown)-$28.00
Grand Total$23.95

If you want to check out their site and take your own style quiz just click HERE

Did you get any great deals during the Holiday sales? Leave me a comment below and tell me what you got..
I hope everybody had a great Christmas and I hope you have a very Happy New Year ! ! 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.

xoxo - lori loves fashion












1 comment

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!! Great colors!