December Birchbox

Hey everyone, I recently got my December Birchbox and thought I would share with you what I got this month. 







If you don't have a Birchbox subscription, you should really check out their website. It is only $10 a month and you always get at least 5 travel size or full size items. It is definately worth the $10/
Click here to check out their website...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

4 comments

Sarah A. said...

I thought about subscribing to Birchbox, but I found there were more negative reviews than positive ones for this subscription. The products you get seem to be very interesting though. Props for that. :)

http://catwalkconnections.blogspot.com

lori-loves-fashion said...

Sarah, If you don't like it, you can always cancel your subscription. But it is worth a try.. I have been pretty happy so far with it.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I love my Birchbox!!!

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

You got a nice box! I quit BB a long time ago once their boxes went down hill. They used to have GREAT boxes but yours looks great! They must finally be paying attention to the complaints and picking their game back up!

www.jaimelovesstuff.com