Thanksgiving OOTD

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you a quick OOTD. I wanted to be comfortable since I would be hanging out with family eating and watching tv. I have to work in the morning, so I won't be going shopping on Black Friday. But there have been some awesome sales today online. If you get to go and do some shopping, leave me a message or comment and let me know where you went and what great deals you got.

                  I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful ! ! ! 







OUTFIT DETAILS:
skinny jeans - Hollister
long sleeve tee - Aerie
flannel shirt - Hollister
boots - American Eagle

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on thePINK followers button on the top right of my page. Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, please go and subscribe Here.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

No comments