Sephora

Spent Sunday with a good friend of mine and we ended up at SEPHORA..Oh how I could spend a fortune in that store. My main reason for going in was to buy the Benefit They're Real mascara. And I ended up picking up a few more items.
I have got to tell you that I am so glad that I bought the mascara. I love it so much. My new holy grail mascara. It gave my lashes so much length and volume today and my lashes still looked great when I got home from work.
Here is what I bought on this trip:

my LITTLE haul ! !
Smashbox "Photo Finish" foundation primerI have been wanting to try this for awhile.


Lorac "TANtalizer" baked bronzer
I needed a new bronzer and I like Lorac products.


Benefit "They're Real" mascaraI even bought a small one for my purse.
Benefit "Gimme Brow"
I have heard great things about this.


Are you addicted to Sephora also?

Leave me a comment below and let me know if you use any of these products and what you think about them. Also, if you have any suggestions of better products.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on thePINK followers button on the top right of my page.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

2 comments

Unknown said...

Is that the mini size tantalizer? My Sephora is always out of that but I've been wanting to get it!

Brittnee
http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com/

lori-loves-fashion said...

Britnee, it is. I am a sucker for the items by the registers. I like it so far. Goes on really smooth.