OOTD - very casual Saturday

I thought I would do an outfit of the day.. I am off work this weekend and I am spending the day relaxing at the house.






 OUTFIT DETAILS
leggings - Victoria Secret Pink
gray tank top - Forever21
white tee - JCPenney
flannel shirt - Hollister
slipper booties - Aerie
watch - Micheal Kors
earrings - Lucky Brand

What is your go to outfit for hanging out at home? Leave me a comment and let me know below. 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on the PINK followers button on the top right of my page.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

2 comments

Unknown said...

I love the flannel! So cozy :)

Ivy xx
Style Life Lovely

lori-loves-fashion said...

Thanks Ivy. They are on sale this weekend at Hollister.