my November IPSY glam bag

I was so excited to find my IPSY glam bag in the mailbox. And I just had to share with you what came in it this month. If your not aware of IPSY. It's a $10 monthly subscription that sends you deluxe samples and full size beauty and makeup products. So click HERE to visit their website, take your beauty quiz and start receiving your glam bags.
Below is what I got in my glam bag this month. (video and pics)


Always comes in this pretty pink envelope..

The makeup bag for this month that was filled with makeup..

Gold with Pink on the inside..

be a Bombshell lip color in "Shameless"


BHcosmetics baked eyeshadow in "Eclipse"

BHcosmetics baked eyeshadow in "Eclipse"

liner on one end and smudge sponge on the other end.

EM eyeliner in "Royal Amethyst"

Starlook eye pencil in "Topaz"

Pixi bronzer in "Sunbathed"

Pixi bronzer in "Sunbathed"

Nailtini polish in "Champagne"

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you haven't started following my blog yet, please click on thePINK followers button on the top right of my page.

xoxo - lori loves fashion

2 comments

Melissa said...

Lovely items!
x

lori-loves-fashion said...

Thanks Melissa. It's fun to get these bags in the mail.