Makeup Haul

My friend and I went to over to the DollarTree on our lunch hour today and I managed to find a few makeup items. I got two Elf lip colors, one in "Tea Rose" and the other in "Nearly Nude". I got two Elf makeup brushes. One is a flat eyeliner brush and the other is a small angled brush. I got two Enrigen foundations in light and medium. I have never heard of the name brand, but I am willing to try it. I got an L.A. Colors eyeshadow palette in some shimmery brown colors. I am not a big fan of shimmer, but the colors are so pretty, so why not try them out. I got a NYC eyeshadow palette in purple and lastly I picked up a purse size kit with scissors, tweezers, nail file and nail clippers. My total purchase was $9 plus tax.. Not bad.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and check out my blog. I really love each and every one of you. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so by clicking on the pink followers button by Bloglovin at the top of my blog.

XOXO - Lori Loves Fashion

No comments