Clothing Haul

Kevin and I went and did a little shopping this past weekend and picked up some good deals. Went to TJMaxx and got a few things. I love TJMaxx......

I got this great red/cream sweater for fall..

                   
I love the feel of this tee. It is so thin and comfy..

I love muscle tees with the sleeves cut off..


And then I seen this purse and just had to have it..



Also picked up a purse from my friend at https://www.facebook.com/claysummersjewelry.sales... She has some really nice jewelry and purses for sell.. Check out her Facebook page by clicking the link above..


Check back tomorrow for another clothing haul that I purchased this week.
Thank you for checking out my blog and please leave me a comment if there is something that you would like to see on here.






No comments